Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feeding tube Part 2

Yesterday we were admitted for Parker to get an NG tube. It's a feeding tube that hangs from his nose. He had one in the NICU so you may remember the pictures. He eats well on his own normally, but sometimes his dialysis wears him out and we have trouble getting all of his calories in. We are so close to transplant that hopefully this will be the boost we need to get there by the end of the year.

This stay,by far, was the most miserable. My child is the happiest baby I know most days. Well, not any more. He is cranky and irritable non-stop. He spent 5 hours yesterday screaming bloody murder. It was-well, still is-rough on all of us.

Last picture tube free

There are actually 4 nurses holding him down.. One is hiding.




Daddy took me for a cruise to try and cheer me up.





My new accessory.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment