Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

Today our son turns three years old. The irony in that sentence is that over 3 years ago one individual man looked us dead in the eyes and told us we would not be able to keep him after he was born. I look at my son every day with awe, and every night I thank the good lord for one more day with him. He has defeated all odds and has endured more in his lifetime than any grown adult that I've ever met. It hasn't always been easy, and many days he pushes every button I have, but I wouldn't change one nanosecond of my time with him. He has grown into a shy, loving, independent boy who loves Cars, Toy Story, and monster trucks. He has attitude and spunk, but knows his manners when necessary. He is our pride and joy, and we want to wish him the best birthday ever!  Happy Birthday Parker Joseph, we love you to the moon and back!




















No comments:

Post a Comment