Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Update

We got a phone call yesterday from Dr. Robichaux's nurse, Lanie, from Ochsner. In two weeks we will have a long day of meetings. We will do all of our pre-admit/registration paperwork, meet with the social worker, see Dr. Robichaux for another ultrasound, and then hold a conference with Dr. Robichaux (Maternal Fetal Medicine), Dr. Ginsberg (Neonatology), and Dr. Cunningham (Pediatric Nephrology). At this time we will be able to sit down with all of them at the same time and discuss everything, and I mean everything, that will happen during delivery and the days that follow. Those of you who know me, know that I will have a ton of questions prepared. I'm interested to see how big our little potato gets in the next two weeks. He sure did shock me at the last ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment